Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this web site (the "Site"). Using this Site indicates that you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, do not use this Site.
We may change our terms and conditions from time to time so you should review them regularly. Your use of this Site will be deemed an acceptance of the terms and conditions existing at that time.
102 Wigan Road
Where this Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them except as may be required by law.
If any term, condition, or provision of these terms and conditions is determined to be unlawful, invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms, conditions and provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us relating to the subject matter herein.
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, this Site. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law.
We use personal information collected via https://www.automotive102.co.uk to:
A cookie is a small text file which we place on your computer or device if you agree to this. Cookies can be used for many different purposes, which we'll explain in more detail below.
You can block or remove cookies through your internet browser or by using third party software, but there may be issues using certain parts of the website if you do.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, and we've listed a few examples below:
• They can remember your preferences - such as your preferred dealership. This will make certain processes easier to complete (for example finding contact details or a map).
• They can collect anonymous usage information - for example the number of people who use our dealership search tool. We use this information to continue to improve your experience.
• They can remember that you visited the website, and online advertisers can use this information to tailor their messages to you - for example by serving an advert on a third party site which promotes a current offer to you.
Remember - you can block or remove cookies at any time, and when you do this the information stored is permanently removed.
We use four categories of cookies on our site:
• These are cookies that are essential for the operation of our site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to navigate to the correct pages, if we make any updates to the way the website works.
• These cookies collect information about how visitors use our site, enable us to understand if any errors have occurred, and allow us to test new features. We don't collect information that identifies the visitor directly, as the data is aggregated and anonymous. We only use this information to improve how the website works.
• These cookies help enable specific functionality on the site to improve your experience, for example remembering your preferences (such as dealership choice), detecting if a service has already been offered to you (such as surveys), or storing more complex decisions (such as the specific product you are interested in).
• These cookies record your visit to our site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose). They are also used to track the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.